Paw Pals LLC
Work with us!
Paw Pals LLC is looking for Independent Contractors who want to grow with us. Our mission is to treat all pets like family. Independent contractors, and employees, that join our team enjoy a sense of community and appreciation. If you love animals, and believe that caring for them will be as rewarding to you as it is for them, then this is the job for you!
What is essential to work with Paw Pals LLC?
To work with Paw Pals LLC, candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver's license and access to a reliable, insured vehicle
- Be familiar with our service area
- Be able to provide professional references
- Possess 2 to 5 years of pet care experience
- Possess a High School degree or equivalent
- Have the ability to Pet Sit, Dog Walk and/or Feed Pets Daily
- Be able to Administer Pet Medicine when applicable
- Submit a current background check to Paw Pals LLC
- Be willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Commit to at least 6 months
Mid Day Dog Walkers -
Must be available to pick up and return keys on a daily basis, and walk dogs Monday through Friday between the hours of 10AM & 3PM. The number of dogs you’ll walk on any given day will vary based upon the clients’ schedules and when they need pet care. You must be available all of these days and all of these hours. We will not be able to consider those who are only available a few days per week or for only certain hours of the 10AM-3PM time block.